As a non-profit organization we rely on donations from people like you who wants to join us in the fight against child trafficking and exploitation. Our administratives are already covered so all donations will go directly to support the work on the ground and protect children from being trafficked and exploited.
Support the work to end child trafficking!
Children all over the world are trafficked and forced to be hidden, exploited and forced into prostitution. The stories of these children are often untold, and their voices are many times ignored. Child10 gathers and supports ten impactful organizations from around the world with the aim to recognize and strengthen their brave and relentless struggle to protect children and prevent child trafficking, exploitation and abuse.
To support to these exceptional organizations and scale their impact through joint actions we need your support! You can support our work and the work of the Awardees by:
- Share their stories on your platforms to raise awareness about trafficking and exploitation of children and the groundbreaking work of the Awardees.
- Be a part of the Child10 Support Program! Our Awardees need different expertise to scale their impact. By supporting them with your expertise you can help these exceptional leaders increase their efforts to protect the most vulnerable children.
- Support our work by making a donation. Your donation goes directly to support the Awardees and their joint actions to prevent child trafficking and exploitation. You can also support the Awardees by giving a direct donation to them.
Donations from Sweden
- Support us by making a donation through SWISH on 123 026 20 30
- Swedish donors can also support us by making a one-time or monthly donation through BG: 788-6062