”It’s our responsibility to end child trafficking”
The criteria for the selection of organizations are both individual for every candidate but also complementary to create a group of 10 that will benefits from each others experiences. For all organizations, an investigation is made of the organization’s:
- Financesl and financial reporting
- Child rights based approach
- Procedures and protocols to prevent child abuse
- The general aims and goals and impact of the work
- Preventive work to reduce the risk of negative consequences of the actions implemented (so-called “Do no harm” principle)
The analysis of the organization, together with a description and assessment of the organisation’s operational work, is presented to the selection committee, which then decides which 10 organizations will receive support during the next year.